Friday 11 December 2009

Texturing

Inside Chancel Roof












Inside Nave Roof









Aumbras
Reredos

Inside Nave










Over all the lighting and textures are falling into place, some areas still need work. As you can see I have moved away from the complete pastel colour scheme to allow realism and depth, I still need to resolve a few colours to bring them back into the colour range throughout the piece. I now need to decide how i intend to indicate the areas being described in the narration. I am currently leaning towards my original idea of having the items emit a low glow for indication, rather than have a white environment where the colours and textures indicate the items. the colours and textures have brought this environment to life, it seems wrong to send it back again. Ill do tests for all ideas mentioned in this post and previous to help influence my decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment