Tuesday 12 January 2010

No Panic Problem Solved

Not sure how or why, but I have sovled the problem over night and have the final camera rendering. It appears that my AVG anti-virus software was causeing interfence with that one render, as by turning that off seems to be the only thing that let my renders work. This has been very strange, somthing I will talk to Alan about at some stage, but not today as the camera is rendering now.

So once this camera is finished its on to post production, and getting my printer fixed. Its always towards the end of projects that things break down, oh well onwards and upwards, smiles all round.

2 comments:

  1. Hurrah! Oh - I've left that Officium cd in your pigeon hole...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Phil, my uncle has the cd too so i borrowed his over christmas.

    ReplyDelete